play.auscraft.net

Approved Bigbadbuddha's Application

BigBadBuddha

P0PS5
P0PS5
Ingame Name: Bigbadbuddhaa
Current Age: 49
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: yes
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 1 month 6 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: no
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:
i try to get on each day when i can, i am always kind to other players and help out where i can, i will continue to help out weather succesfull or not as i beleive this helps the server and helps other people enjoy there time on the server more, with this help that we all give they can see that we are more of a family that just people playing or running around not careing, with people feeling more like a family then i beleive the server will be around for another 10 years and more.
thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
G'day @BigBadBuddha!

Cheers for the application. We were all keen to have you on board but due to the recent announcement in Discord regarding the update, there will be some changes internally for Staff.

If you're happy to, we'd love for you to join the team but it probably won't be until close to or after the server has reset.

Let me know! :smile:

BigBadBuddha

P0PS5
P0PS5
G'day @BigBadBuddha!

Cheers for the application. We were all keen to have you on board but due to the recent announcement in Discord regarding the update, there will be some changes internally for Staff.

If you're happy to, we'd love for you to join the team but it probably won't be until close to or after the server has reset.

Let me know! :smile:
Thanks Camm, i know you are extreamly busy with the new map launch, when ready let me know what you need from me and i will try my best to support the server and community. Thank you for the oppertunity.