Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Better SignShop Signs

I've come across an Issue with Sign shops where it's slightly getting on my nerve. Theres 2 suggestions that i'd like to suggest here and the first suggestion would be for Enchanted Books, Now when selling Enchanted Books the Sign only shows "EnchantedBook" I think it would look 10x better if the "EnchantedBook" was changed to use the Actual Enchantment of the book, For my second Suggestion i'd suggest again for the selling of Enchanted Books and well anything really to make it Have Capital Lettering at the beginning of all contents instead of it showing
"Stored Enchants
| (enchantment)"
or whatever it's set as. - Sinnethh

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Sinnethh,
Apologies on the late response, I somehow missed this thread :S

For your first point (changing the EnchantedBook) this is difficult to do because in some cases books have more than one enchantment on them, hence why the Store Enchants can sometimes be a list, and deciding which enchantment to display on a sign (if there is > 1) would be difficult.
For your second point (no capitalisation on the item/enchant), this is a simple fix and I'll request to get it done for the next shop update (which will probably be 1.14.1 release).

Cheers!

Qty

Qty
Qty
Hey Sinnethh,
Apologies on the late response, I somehow missed this thread :S

For your first point (changing the EnchantedBook) this is difficult to do because in some cases books have more than one enchantment on them, hence why the Store Enchants can sometimes be a list, and deciding which enchantment to display on a sign (if there is > 1) would be difficult.
For your second point (no capitalisation on the item/enchant), this is a simple fix and I'll request to get it done for the next shop update (which will probably be 1.14.1 release).

Cheers!

Hey Camm,

Sorry to necro post, and I'm not sure if you get notified about this, but:

What about, if there's multiple, show "Multiple Enchantments" and if there's only 1, show that enchantment name.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Is it showing multiple enchantments if there is only one?
I think enchantments should be shown in a entirely different way, tbh.

Qty

Qty
Qty
Is it showing multiple enchantments if there is only one?
I think enchantments should be shown in a entirely different way, tbh.

Nah it's currently not, but that's my suggestion.

If the item has only 1 enchantment, then the actual enchantment name can be shown.
If a book / item has multiple enchantments, show the words "Multiple Enchantments".