play.auscraft.net

Been Targeted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Minecraft Name: Mercyy
Time of the incident: -
Who is the admin that abused their privileges: Doff
How was the Admin abusing their privileges:
I feel like i have been bullied/targeted on AusCraft. Surprisingly not by players, but by staff. Doff has spoken being my back calling my very offensive names(I have proof if wanted). I messaged Doff yesterday mentioning Premacy's band. He got band for a so called "AFK Machine". This is absolutely stupid as neither Doff or Camm asked Premacy, RyanAUS or me what it was used for. It was used to transport villagers but according to Doff it was used to AFK. If you look at mine or Premacy stats, we play the same amount as we used to. If we were AFKing then our on-time would be through the roof. And any smart person would clearly put a MageStone down.
To make matters worse, Doff did not let us speak! We had NO say at all on the ban! He also told Premacy its not worth the time to put in a unban request, as it would be declined. Premacy put a request up as he has the right to explain himself. Doff himself deleted/took down all 2-3 that Premacy posted.
This is not right as players SHOULD have the right to speak. I understand admins have the final say but they had the only say. Im bringing this to AusCrafts attention as situations like this will make AusCraft look VERY bad!
Thank you to all the people who took there time to read this.

What Admins were online at the time: Little_Jukka, Doff

Firstly, I don't know about you, but this colour text really hurts the eyes.

Secondly, as this is an Admin Abuse thread and not an unban thread, any discussion about premacy's ban can stay in his own thread. As stated in the rules, we only discuss bans in the Unban forum, in a properly formatted Unban appeal thread. Doff discussing premacy's ban with you at all is an exception, not the rule. As the ban concerned premacy, there was no need to discuss it with you at all, since it didn't concern you, but by your own admission, you've quit AusCraft anyway, so why would we?

As for premacy's unban threads, none were deleted, not that it concerns you as you were not the subject of them. The first was locked for not being formatted correctly. The second was locked after being denied by the banning admin. The third was locked for being a duplicate of the second, but realistically since it was a duplicate it should have been deleted.

Which brings us to the point of your post, a complaint about Doff. AusCraft staff take any complaints about staff behaviour seriously, so I ask that you submit any and all proof you may have in this thread.

EDIT: I warn anyone reading this thread, unless you are Mercyyy, do not comment. Any off-topic comments will be removed. Any further complaints about Doff from any other people can be submitted in their own thread where they will be assessed independently of this one.

Last edited:
It will just be dineid, so you can close your thread.
Thanks for your help

EDIT: To everyone who saw my post befor this one i appologise extreamly! It was a auto-text one my iPad. For all those who did not see it, never mind.
Thanks all once again

Last edited:
I'd rather you followed through rather than wasting our time, blowing it off with "it'll just get denied anyway". I'm extremely disappointed.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.