Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Batmans admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Name: Thefoxeh (Batman)

I will donate $12 a month: Yes, I will donate $12 a month, I have already donated for enderdragon twice and super pickaxe too.

Why I deserve admin: I'm a helpful person, on pretty much all the time, I'm quick to report griefing and am always looking out for people doing the wrong thing. Plus I'm Batman.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): I already am active on the forums, I check it at least once a day.

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): Yes, I'm an admin on a private server using essentials and anything I don't know I can find easily enough.
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.khhq.net/wiki/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: Yes, I know the rules.

My year of birth is: 1991

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over the age of 16. I also recognize that my admin rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my admin rank or do not play on the AusCraft server during the time I have my admin rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my adminship.

I vote yes. She's always helping people when they ask and being a productive, regular, member of the server/forum.

+1 from me too, for what it's worth.
Although I could probably count the number of times I've spoken to her on one hand, Foxeh seems to be a kind, responsible and honest player. I think she'd do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.