Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Banned, please read

B

benjipops

Your IGN: benjipops
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): between 12/07 - 12/08 (overnight)
Survival or Creative: survival
Admins online during the incident: Unknown
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: x-ray and afking
Why do you believe you should be un banned?:

Yesterday I was banned from this (my favorite) server for the reason being, afk and supposedly x-ray. First of all I DO NOT use any sort of x-ray modifications nor will i ever on this or any server, for this x-ray business i would like to see the video evidence or speak to the mod that banned me for that reason. The second reason I was banned was for afking. I now realize that is against the server rules, when i did afk I didn't get any sort of warning maybe a server kick would be more reasonable to give me warning. I would liked to get un banned if that is ok seeing that I enjoy the server and and the community behind it. I truly apologize for my actions and won't do it again.

Kind regards from benjipops :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

benjipops

Sorry Ranga
I realize that I used an x-ray texture pack that made stone and dirt invisible shown by my friend, due to my stupidity i was unaware that it was classified as a x-ray mod and as I said in my message i was unaware that afk related machines was banable since i played on other servers which they allowed this.
I now realize that what I did is ban worthy and it's your call if i should be unbanned or not, if you do happen to unban be i will not commit these server crimes again and i will remove the acrobatics grinder I created.:frown:

B

benjipops

hello benjipops.

here is the evidence of you using X-ray modification.

also evidence of an afk machine. used to circumvent the sever 15 minute afk kick. http://imgur.com/a/TEjAP

please explain.

-Ranga_

Sorry Ranga
I realize that I used an x-ray texture pack that made stone and dirt invisible shown by my friend, due to my stupidity i was unaware that it was classified as a x-ray mod and as I said in my message i was unaware that afk related machines was banable since i played on other servers which they allowed this.
I now realize that what I did is ban worthy and it's your call if i should be unbanned or not, if you do happen to unban be i will not commit these server crimes again and i will remove the acrobatics grinder I created.:frown:

^^^ sorry for spam I don't know how to remove the message

Hello benjipops,
I will unban you, but as a punishment for breaking the rules, unfortunately we will be rolling back your ontime and acrobatics rank. We also intend to remove all diamonds that you collected illegally and you will have a warning on your account for your X-ray, which will stay in the system for 60 days.
Thank you for being honest with me and i advise you to remove the x-ray texture pack and if you are caught breaking the rules, unfortunately there will be harsher punishments.
If you would like to refresh yourself on the rules, in game you can warp to them by typing /warp rules.
See you in game

B

benjipops

Hello benjipops,
I will unban you, but as a punishment for breaking the rules, unfortunately we will be rolling back your ontime and acrobatics rank. We also intend to remove all diamonds that you collected illegally and you will have a warning on your account for your X-ray, which will stay in the system for 60 days.
Thank you for being honest with me and i advise you to remove the x-ray texture pack and if you are caught breaking the rules, unfortunately there will be harsher punishments.
If you would like to refresh yourself on the rules, in game you can warp to them by typing /warp rules.
See you in game

Thanks man truly appreciate it :upside_down:

having no diamonds is better than having no server.