Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Ban was 100% correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned for stealing stuff over 6 days. I would say about half of it mine stuff.
I would link the photo but I am not allowed so I do get a PM In discord (PajeetPete) to point out what was my stuff.
The fastest one to debunk is the "An entire iron beacon stolen." which isn't stealing when it was mine, and you can even ask Magi_cal because he/she unclaimed it after someone claimed because it was unclaimed and didn't want anyone stealing it. Along with that, the house right next to the beacon was mine, that I built and unclaimed because I moved to the ocean.
Now, the houses next to mine (but not all of it, Its hard to point out, once until I will make a video or show a admin that can be in discord) was our, we built it together. Hell, go into my old house, the signs saying that he took my diamonds because I went AFK for an month might still be there.
Now moving onto the other parts of the place. To my knowledge that place had been left behind and no one lived here anymore, I should point out that this was before I knew about ./seen
The 3 times where: 1. first leaving 2. ./rtp-ing to the base 3. Magi_cal and I removing the beacon

Now telling Aria to "fuck off", that was the 2nd time I have said a rude word on the server, first time wasn't at anyone. She/He wasn't just "hovering around" me, she went inv, waited until it stopped, un-inv and said "see?" She was been "helpful" but was acting right the whole time and acting overly cocky the whole time too, as if they were trying to show off.

Now should I still be banned? Yes, I can see that and understand it. Should it be 3 days long? maybe, I don't know how time is applied by wrong doing. Giving back everything, I can say for sure about, if not more, then 50% of the items where already mine.
Sorry for any mistakes in my spelling and whatnot, sorry.
Good day.

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
1. You posted in the incorrect section of the forums. I have moved it to the correct section for your convenience.
2. There is a template which is to be followed if you wish to submit a ban appeal. The template may be found in the link below. Because this appeal does not follow the template, this thread will be locked. Until the template is followed in a new thread in the correct forum, your appeal will not be considered.

http://auscraft.net/forums/threads/read-me-first-template-how-to-appeal-a-punishment.231/

Status
Not open for further replies.