Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Minecraft Name:childninja
Time:im in us so its 11:59 dunno bout there..lol
Admins online:sinny1 and blaizen
What happened Mrcoke47 mined a block under me while afk and put lava down killin me ... then l8r when i was minin i left for not even 5 seconds he placed lava again i was walkin back to computer and saw him with a lava block (probs unlegit block cuz its impossible to get) and placed it next 2 me.. ilost diamond picks and stuff

Childninja said:
What happened Mrcoke47 mined a block under me while afk and put lava down killin me ... then l8r when i was minin i left for not even 5 seconds he placed lava again i was walkin back to computer and saw him with a lava block (probs unlegit block cuz its impossible to get) and placed it next 2 me.. ilost diamond picks and stuff

I'm not going to say any more then: It wasn't him.

What the hell, i come on the website this morning and i see a ban request for me, 1. i really didnt mean to, i was trying to get the coal underneath u and there (just happend to be) LAVA? sorry mate i really didnt mean to ^-^

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Blaizen said:
Childninja said:

I'm not going to say any more then: It wasn't him.

MrCoke47 said:
What the hell, i come on the website this morning and i see a ban request for me, 1. i really didnt mean to, i was trying to get the coal underneath u and there (just happend to be) LAVA? sorry mate i really didnt mean to ^-^
Um...What?

I'm locking this as he said he did do it, but he didn't mean to. Accept the apology.
Remember to screenshot in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.