Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Ban Downgrade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: AdamZeDuck
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): Boy392, AdamGoesQuack, Adam_Playz, xXAdam_PlayzXx, AdamZeDuck
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):2015-12-31 16:30:12
Survival or Creative: Global
Admins online during the incident: StabbyInc
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: You have been banned for 31-12-2015 at 16:30 by StabbyInc from this server for: Third strike, you're outta here
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I do not think I should be unbanned, however I would like my ban to be downgraded to a seven day tempban. I got banned because I have been extremely annoying to StabbyInc. I would like my ban to be downgraded because come on, annoying someone for 3 days dosent mean it should be a permanent ban.

Adam, you were temp banned for 45 days for 3 warnings, which normally is just a auto-ban, on the main server before it went down. Then you came onto the temp server after the ban and griefed just over 15 blocks (of my house by the way), which resulted in your local ban. You got another chance once the main server came back up, once again you get 3 warnings.

Sorry but you have been given too many chances, we will not be accepting this unban/downgrade request.

Status
Not open for further replies.