IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Prokyth
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: N/A
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 26/11 maybe near 10pm sydney time. Not sure sorry.
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): Ban
Staff online during the incident: ArticaAria and Cluracan
What is the reason given for the punishment?: 3 - Warnings! OUT!
Tell us your side of the story: Ok. Where to begin? I somehow managed to collect all three of these warnings over the course of about 1-2 hours. For all THREE of these warnings I got them for annoying staff? I was only trying to start a conversation but I guess they really didn't want too. Anyways, for the first one I was told by AorixGaming that Aria is not a she, therefore I had to ask the question. What are you? Right so here I am asking then I get my first warning. Ok, for the second one I got it for refering to Cluracan as Lord, I was only roleplaying and didn't feel that was fair as I only refered to Cluracan as my lord on this server. If anything it was a compliment and I believe it was the same thing for Warning 3 as well. Therefore I don't believe calling someone Lord is worthy of a ban as I was only talking to the guy and not disrespecting him in any means necessary. Also all three of these warnings came from Cluracan, just thought I'd let you know.

EDIT 1: It was actually on the 26, so it must have been around midnight. But I can't remember the time sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.