Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Pickled_Rick
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: I hjave an alt its called Kenny_oof
Time and date that the ban occurred: a few weeks ago. I forgot the exact date sorry.
What punishment are you appealing?: Ban
Staff online during the incident: cant remember
What is the reason given for the punishment?: my brother
Tell us your side of the story: hi people I was out with my mum at the café in fremantle but my brother stayed home because he doesn't like coming. he was on my computer and he was on the server and saying stuff and swearing. he is always mean and trys to get me introuble. please unban me I love the server and I play on it. u can talk to my brother if u want but pls let me get unbaned. I am sorry for what ever hapopened but unban me pls. my account pickle rick got banned and my second account. I don't know how he would know my second account but ok. I'm 11 and my big brother is 14. please please unban I want to play with my friends and buiuld our town together. I also have a nice house opn the server and its really big

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hi there Pickled

The things that you/ your brother said on the server was some pretty horrible stuff, and will never be welcome in Any form on Auscraft.
However, some points aren't quite lining up, As the account name KennyOof was the first account to be muted and banned shortly after when the second account (Pickled_Rick) appeared with the same horrible language (As seen in the screenshots)

Taking into account that I cant prove if it was you or your brother, You'll be given a much shorter ban time then forever for KennyOof Only, Pickled_Rick however will remained banned, as KennyOof has more on-time, That is what Ill be considering your main account.
The time will be reduced to 5 days, But any form of past behavior that ended you up here will result in another permanent ban, With zero chance of appeal.

In the meantime I suggest you change your passwords so that your brother doesn't get the idea to repeat this again, and be sure to re-read our rules to refresh your memory after your time away.

Status
Not open for further replies.