Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: II_Juan_II
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: N/A Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 21/10/2017 around 10:00pm What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): Ban Staff online during the incident: Cluracam (banned by console) What is the reason given for the punishment?: "You have reached 3 warnings! Out!" Tell us your side of the story: My side of the story is that myself and my mates (NotMarcu, LusinJane, MadeinChiner123, ZhaiBoy, fei397?, Twitch77, Vallopejiino, Gabeoss, Snowmouse?, ChocoChip? II_Phys_II, Markey? KingMocha etc) all joined your server to have some fun, I did mess around and I was acting immature towards staff, other players and even my mates. I did not expect to get a ban from this as some of my strikes were from we bypassing filters (which I was testing but I know that's no excuse and I still shouldn't of done it) and sometimes I was taking the piss out of the server, but now that I'm banned I realised how much I actually enjoyed it. I did ignore staff members and I am sorry to all the staff who I have mistreated in a way that no one should be treated. I am sorry for this, and I am asking if you could consider unbanning me, I understand if you don't unban me now as I should learn my lesson, but can you please take this into consideration by shortening the ban so that it isn't permanent so I can hop on again one day and play with my mates. Once again I am sorry for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.