play.auscraft.net

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: That_cool_kid98
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): /
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 11:20pm 14/06/2017
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: A couple, attitude, stabby, freaky?
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Apparently I had my three warnings despite never being directly told that I had struck out once. Given I was being a right jerk, I believe a permanent ban was not necessary in the situation. A mute, even a harsh warning threatening me with a ban would've been more than sufficient.
Why do you believe you should be un-banned?: Over the last couple days I have had a great time on the server, it would be a shame to remain perm banned permanently as the server is genuinely enjoyable. It has been the first time I have been on minecraft for years and its been surprisingly good to get on the first server my mates and I found and enjoy it to the extent I have. I would be happy to talk this through on discord if needed, but even if the ban is made to be a week instead of permanent. I would be more than happy to be perm muted and allowed on this server.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing a response.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
I had a look over all of your history and there was a very strong theme among all that was there, all related to offensive chatting in game.
The behavior you've shown throughout the time spent on the server and your attitude towards Staff and other players leaves
myself to believe that you would continue such things if an unban was given.

As for the informing of received warnings, All players receive a very clear notification in chatlog of the warnings issued, with a stated reason and link to the evidence of the reason included among this.
You were also told many times over via Staff to tone down the chat or you would receive such a warning.

Even if you perm mute me I would be happy to comply. Even if the perm ban is lifted and reduced while remaining permanently muted. Surely there must be a way?

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Based on the fact you earned the permanent ban via three warnings, and countless verbal ones too, I`d say you had a fair chance to improve such behavior, as such, this ban will stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.