Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Ban Appeal.

Your Minecraft Name: BlazingSands (Nickname: Yuno)
Time: Around 12:40-1:00 (other times on the 22nd) 23rd Jan 2016
Which server: Survival
Admins online: None/No staff online
Coordinates *(If Applicable) Press F3 for these (x,y,z): -6017.708, 58, 2375
What happened: For the last 2 days the user NelsonW has just been mature, ranting about my pet Mortis, proceeding to dunk him in lava, calling myself and others rude/ disgusting things, demanding, swearing ect. he was just being annoying and not showing respect for others, on top of that this user decided to come into my shop and shoot my Magma Cubes because they 'scared him' whilst they were behind bars. After asking him to leave he keep killing them until I placed sponges in the area to which he replied with 'fuck off/you.'
Several people were online to witness this.

If it even matters, I was there towards the end off what was just described and after. Also multiple othe instances when NelsonW was rude.
I would like to join Yuno in this by vouching for what was said, NelsonW has been rather rude on other occasions excluding this one. He constantly attacks people in a passive agressive way, although claming down veryonce in awhile, he has proven to me and I'm sure Yuno that he has absolutly no maturity and has disrespected me and others beyound my ability to keep track of.
I think that if a ban is not applicable then a warning should be instiled.

Cheers,
Snibbz

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We shall investigate this, though as you have limited evidence at this point, we will have to see what we can find before we can decide on an action.
If he happens to cause any more issues or is abusive, try to take some screenshots for evidence, if possible, and post them here.

Nelson has been warned and temp banned for his actions. We're sorry you had to endure that kind of behaviour

If you have anymore issues, try to get screenshot evidence, it can only help get to the bottom of it quicker.

Last edited: