play.auscraft.net

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: WildlegZ_
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2014-03-18 05:53:10
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: camm_
What did you do that you consider to be bannable?: Chat spamming/inappropriate language.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi WildlegZ_

I don't feel you're too sincere about this unban request or apologetic about the ban.
Can you explain why you decided to randomly spam what you did?

pbjoizd4.w3s.png

Hi WildlegZ_

I don't feel you're too sincere about this unban request or apologetic about the ban.
Can you explain why you decided to randomly spam what you did?
I was not home in march, was in Europe for work, my wife and son was home, and my son called me asking to play minecraft, i let him, when i got home on the 28th i was banned on a dozen servers, Sorry about this and also he got his playstation 3 banned, So i have fixed the problem and hes been banned from all Electronics, This will not happen again.
I would just like to be un-banned if that can happen please i actually enjoy this server.

Thanks.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but keep in mind if you're seen excessively swearing/spamming chat you will be permanently banned, your account is your responsibility, so whether it be your son, wife, cousin, cat, if you mess up like this again you wont be getting unbanned.

For safety, please ensure you delete your minecraft/minecraft folder and re-download it.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.