Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved bAdmin Application v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Different_Style
Current Age:16
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:Yessiry
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 8 days 6 hours and 55 minutes
(Check with /ontime in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: Nope
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin: I have a good understanding of the runnings of the server, for one. Secondly, when I passed this stage on my 2nd time (?) I didn't do too well and didn't pass (Obviously). But, in talking to the Mods, admins and Musky's, I now know what I did wrong.

Lately, I have been getting pretty involved with the community and have become friends with people that I have met through the server. In coming this far, I am would like to further improve my involvement by making sure rule breakers are dealt with as seen fit.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Well, instead of actually going around and LOOKING to see if people have griefed or done something wrong, I just waited for someone to say they had a problem and possibly didn't deal with them the best that I could of.

Diff, picture your application as a set of scales, one side being yes, one side being nope. Currently, between all us admins, your 'scales' are dead even, some say yes and about an even amount say no.

Can you add anything else to your application that might help those scales tip?

I want to help the community as much as I can, and seeing as money is tight for me at the moment, I see becoming a bAdmin as the next best thing to making sure people do not disrupt other players experience on the server. If you have any questions, please ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.