Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

bAdmin Application: ncadam

In-game username: ncadam

Why I deserve bAdmin: Although I have spent a relatively small amount of time on the server in comparison to some others (currently something like 68 hours), I believe that I have played long enough to familiarize myself with the map, as well as acquaint myself with many of the 'regulars'. I consider myself to be friendly, honest and fair. Frankly, I enjoy helping people out and, while I already try to do so, there's only so much I can do with the commands I am permitted to use. For what it's worth, I run a private server for friends and family; we use the essentials plugin, and I am confident in my understanding of it. As cliche as it sounds, I want to make Auscraft as awesome as it can possibly be!

Note: this is a sort of condensed version of my original admin application, as I wasn't sure if I needed to apply specifically for 'bAdmin' in order to be included in the vote.

I've seen you around helping people who needed trouble. You seem to know what you're doing and all together nice and whiling to help people. You've also helped me build and destroy you are also a great mate of mine and always happy and funny it is a YES from me.

Yours Sincerely Joelzis

Stay cool man B)