IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved bAdmin Application - JaclynCat

J

Jaclyncat

Ingame Name: JaclynCat
Current Age: 15.
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes.
What is your current Ontime? 24 hours - Updated 13/12/14
Do you have any previous bans: No.
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin: I believe i deserve bAdmin because i understand all frequent commands that control the server(i have been admin many times before on other servers), and i can go on the server for very large amounts of times, (6hours+ etc), I am very helpful and trustworthy and i will be very loyal to all staff and i will be happy to have meetings and other possible things to help with the server in all possible ways. I have also invited many of my friends (IRL) to this game currently 2 of those people play now daily. I am always excited to go on this server and i am in a positive mood everyday. I get along well with pretty much everybody on this server and i understand the rules of this server 100%, I also never ever discard or abuse my commands therefore they will be only used against helping people on this server :smile:

-Jaclyn

Last edited by a moderator:

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
I checked your ontime, and it is actually (as of 10/12/2014 5:30pm) 1 hour and 14 minutes. Your ontime is not how many days you've played on AusCraft for, it's how much time you've spent on the server and you can check this by typing "/ontime" in-game and looking at your "Lifetime server time".

On the bAdmin application template, you'll find this:
- Applicants should be at least Pig rank or have a minimum of 24 hours play time on the server (in the instance of Ender ranks).

Because you don't meet this requirement, we'll have to deny your application for the month. However, if you're still interested in the position, please do continue enjoying the server, and apply again when the time comes, next month! 8D

EDIT: For privacy reasons, you might not want to include your Skype details in your application next time XD

J

Jaclyncat

Hey GlacyrX, we talked about my ontime resetting, so i hope that isn't a problem anymore :confused:

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
As we've mentioned in-game, this app is now dependent on whether or not you can hit 24 hrs before 11:59pm on the 13th. So we will see :upside_down: