Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved bAdmin Application - davo_14

Ingame Name: davo_14

Current Age: 19

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? Currently 1 day, 5 hours. (Alot more than I care to think about before my absence also)

Do you have any previous bans: Negative

Why you deserve bAdmin:

I have played Minecraft for a long time, on many servers and I have been a part of AusCraft for a reasonable amount of time now and I can safely say it's a server I'm more than happy playing on and one that I am more than happy to contribute to in any way possible, and in as many ways as I can, which brings me to my reason for applying for bAdmin.

Becoming bAdmin gives me the chance to contribute to the community, and even further in the future if the opportunity arises. I want to see this server continue on and improve and I would be proud to play any part in that happening. While I can contribute to the community at any rank, I believe that I can contribute much more as bAdmin and I would do everything I can personally and as a part of the Admin team to make the server the best it can be.

Anyway, enough on what I think. I have been in Admin roles on a previous server, along side Diff and have gain a lot of experience and understanding of plugins and how to react to situations and incidents involving players, as well as spending time on this server observing the current Admins working. That is not to say I am perfect and know it all, but I am not clueless in many matters involved with the role and can grasp new things quickly and I believe this, along side a desire to learn, and then contribute is the biggest thing I, or most others can offer.

Before I wrap up I would just like to mention my recent absence on AusCraft and in fact Minecraft before it becomes a factor in my application. There were a lot of circumstances leading up to and during that time and I made a decision to take a break from games and such to focus on the more important things. This isn't something that will happen again in the foreseeable future, and certainly not something that would go without communication to the Admins and Muskies.

Thank you for reading my somewhat lengthy app and considering me. :smile: