Current Age

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month
10/7 AEST

What is your current Ontime?
4 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes.

Do you have any previous bans
None on MCBans, or any others.

Why you deserve bAdmin
Despite being a relatively new player, having only joined during the previous bAdmin application period, I have found this to be probably the best Minecraft server I have played on in years of playing. I am not trying to flatter anyone or suck up in saying that, but more to say I am be committed to playing on this server be it as an average community member, or a member of the Admin/Mod team if given such a chance.

Given the opportunity to trial as bAdmin I would ensure that wherever possible, new members felt welcome, and got started on the server in the best possible manner (Being aware of the rules, and how the server runs for example, as it can be confusing or overwhelming to some players when first joining), and that rules are adhered to and more importantly understood.

I also believe that a strong and friendly community is vital in all servers, whether it is big or small, and as bAdmin I would hope that I could server as a role model to continue and expand the community which already exists on AusCraft.

Hopefully I answered the questions appropriately and just to finish off a slightly lengthy answer, though I may not be the most experienced player in the technical side of the position, or perhaps even general moderation (Though I do possess a basic understanding and some experience) I believe a willingness to learn and improve, as well as caring about what you are doing counts for much more.
Thank you for reading, and considering my application.

Thanks for give me a chance to elaborate a little Ram, much appreciated.

I am very dedicated to this server, and I want to do everything I can to help make it the best it can be and to continue to grow. While I can do this as a normal member I believe I could extend my contribution if given a chance at the position, and that I would be an asset to the server in the end. As I said, I may not to highly knowledgeable, but I have a desire to learn and a desire to assist the server to match that.

Ultimately whether I am or am not deserving of the position will be decided by the Admin team, and regardless of the outcome I will do my best to achieve the points I've mentioned at whatever rank i may be, though I believe I deserve a chance to trial as bAdmin to further my efforts, and with that make a positive difference to individuals experience as well as the server as a whole.

Thanks for give me a chance to elaborate a little Ram, much appreciated.

I am very dedicated to this server, and I want to do everything I can to help make it the best it can be and to continue to grow. While I can do this as a normal member I believe I could extend my contribution if given a chance at the position, and that I would be an asset to the server in the end. As I said, I may not to highly knowledgeable, but I have a desire to learn and a desire to assist the server to match that.

Ultimately whether I am or am not deserving of the position will be decided by the Admin team, and regardless of the outcome I will do my best to achieve the points I've mentioned at whatever rank i may be, though I believe I deserve a chance to trial as bAdmin to further my efforts, and with that make a positive difference to individuals experience as well as the server as a whole.

We can only choose two applicants and we already have four applications on the first day. If you feel this is enough to push you higher above the rest, then you've got a good chance.

Best of luck!