R

Reegan Farrant

Ingame Name: Aussiewargod

Current Age: 21

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: yes

What is your current Ontime? 1 day 10 minutes

Do you have any previous bans: no

Why you deserve bAdmin:
I am not expecting to get any rank immediately, i am simply applying because administrating is probably what i have spent most of my minecraft time doing and believe myself to be very good at it. I have written bukkit permissions and administrated on many different servers. Different_style and jaetee can vouch for the server i administrated the longest on, which was a good 2 years of updating, administrating and writing permissions mostly on my own.

I expect to be putting out a few applications before acceptance due to the Administraters not being very familiar with me. My main points of argument for my application are that i am fair, cool headed and have lots of experience.

I would +1 you but I have not seen you on so I shall not. This app was really well written and I am looking forward to seeing you in-game a bit more :smile:

R

Reegan Farrant

I was the main maintenance administrator on a bukkit server called "Atomic Divisions" for 2 years or so, this is the one Different_Styles and Jaetee remember me from. I was responsible for advanced permissions, configuration and installing new plugins as well as the standard administrator duties including settling disputes, muting banning, jailing, worldediting and worldguarding. Just before the server was changed to a modded server i was the only active administrator and player numbers were dwindling, hence the move from bukkit to a modded server.

This server was converted (by me and the owner) to a modpack server running MCPC+ (Cauldron) where i am still responsible for plugins and configuration. we are however waiting on 1.7.2 mods to update.

While administrating/maintaining Atomic Divisions i also volunteered on many servers just starting up that required administrators to get on their feet. one of which ended up needing to change hosts and so to save them money i got them to hire a Linux VPS and built it to run minecraft (the owner had no idea how to use or install things on linux). I then continued to be the primary administrator on that server, maintaining and installing plugins as well as upgrading when minecraft updated until the server was shut down due to the owner not being able to afford the rent.

Those other servers that i administrated i generally found in the help section of Pmc and i would help them get on their feet until i was no longer needed.

Well you certainly have the experience!

How do feel your chances are knowing who your up against, and that only 2 people can be chosen to advance into bAdmin?

Ok so this time around we are gonna deny your application simply because we feel like we should get to know you a bit better before bestowing staff responsibility. As i said above you look like you got real promise so stick around and try again next month :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.