Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Auscraft Prison?

Would you play?

• Yes

• No

• Depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something other than survival on Auscraft?...
I know it's a big suggestion

But you have to hear me out because I'm not just suggesting this because I want to play prison
Firstly, I think the easiest way to explain is a pros/cons list so..

Auscraft Prison, it has a good ring to it :wink:
Pros:
  • Australian Prison servers are very scarce, there is no 'good' Australian based prison servers
  • Prison servers are one of the easiest to make (I was admin of one in like 2012) Its simply mines, spawn and maybe a cell/plot, most plugins are pretty easy to use.
  • In-game ranks are simple (A-Z type system... [maybe try something unique with these?])
  • Buycraft ranks (more server income would help with promotions, improvements etc.)
  • Something to do, playing survival for months straight does eventually get tedious
  • So many options with custom enchants, custom ranks (free rank, Guards?), prison designs. I can't stress the amount of things you could do to make it unique to Auscraft
  • There is already a hub, you would just need a hub navigation system between servers
  • It would benefit the server itself with potential for an increase in players.
Cons:
  • This would be a massive step for Auscraft as it's always been known as survival
  • May attract more users which could lead to a toxic community :confused:
  • Obviously this would take time, plugins, a lot of effort and commitment
  • If you could develop custom plugins or whatever to give the server a unique touch, that'd be cool.
And that's it, general pros/cons of making another server for Auscraft, I wouldn't expect this to happen but I just wanted to present the idea. These are very general and if you considered it, taking on specific suggestions for plugins/designs etc. from the community would be a great way to get it started.

Cheers for reading and let me know what you think. Also, I think the server would benefit from all different types of game modes!

Jackoo

Last edited:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
An awesome idea there Jackoo , Maybe once Creative Server makes a return and Survival Server is stable, there could be opportunity to expand into other game types :o

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Jackoo!

Cheers for the suggestion.
We've thought about Prison in the past, but we feel there is a higher demand in a few other gamemodes we're looking at in the near future.
However, we could always look at setting something small up as a trial when the time is right to see it goes?

I'd love to get other players opinions as well! After all, we run this community for you guys, so if there's enough demand for something we will attempt to make it happen (one way or another).

As a Survival and Prison player i Highly recommend this gamemode to be added into AusCraft. It will give players something else to do while Survival or Creative is down. What's not to love about prison? There's Mines, Shops, Crates, Custom Enchants, Tokens and Cells or even Plots.