IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

AusCraft 1.12! LETTTSS GOOOO

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
I'd ask for some news or an update, but i'm sure the Musketeers would let us know if there's more to know, right? (right? RIGHT?! :wink: )
Rest assured, You will be notified Via Discord in the #Announcements Channel :D
In the mean time, Think about all those flaily tube arm men who aren't currently waving all about... :c

For everyone that doesn't have Discord.

CAMM_ said:
@everyone Hey all! Thanks for much for being patient with us, we really appreciate it! Unfortunately with these things, the sheer amount of work is always a lot larger than we anticipate, due to issues that arrise during testing/setting up. Rest assured we're still plotting awawy at it and will be releasing the server THIS FRIDAY at 7pm! Again, thanks for everyones understanding! :D

7pm for AEST

Well i lost a Great place but it time to move on! Build better! build new! HYPPEE AS HELLL!

Everyone Lost homes and there creations but we can always build new more and better!

For a Better MC -AUSCRAFT-

Rest assured, You will be notified Via Discord in the #Announcements Channel :D
In the mean time, Think about all those flaily tube arm men who aren't currently waving all about... :c

Discord? what's that? i've heard about it, but i'm an old fart :wink:

heheh, i'm sure i'll find out my usual way: bashing my head against the server connection and it either working or not!

For people that don't Discord.
StabbyInc said:
Hello again @everyone :D Your resident assassin/sassy chick here! We know we promised 7pm tonight AEST for release, and we're incredibly apologetic for the delay of release so far tonight. We know you all want to get on and play (So do the Muskies, but it never happens!) and after hardware failures and some pretty extreme late-night acquisitons/software-bug-squishing we've made a lot of progress. Unfortunately it's not enough to do our release tonight, the Mods will be on in an hour or so to do our bug testing and stuff, and Muskies will continue to work throughout the entire night for launch at 12pm AEST on Saturday. We're tired, we know you're impatient, we know we've had more delays than you'd like, but we're doing everything we possibly can! Once again, we thank you guys for your support, patience and faith in us! 1.12.1 is only hours away!