Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

AusCraft 1.12! LETTTSS GOOOO

Levels will be reset along with money, and all items/builds will also be left behind :D
Paid and permanent ranks/items (such as Magestones) WILL carry over though :D
OK, i'm feeling really dumb, but does a Magestone that I won through voting count as a permanent item? (seriously, DILLIGAF, but if i'm asking i'm sure someone else also has the question!) :smile:
Smurf! :-D

Levels will be reset along with money, and all items/builds will also be left behind :D
Paid and permanent ranks/items (such as Magestones) WILL carry over though :D

What will be the process for keeping Magestones and does this include McMMO packs?

Last edited:
I know, right? It's so exciting! I can start on new projects without feeling like I'm neglecting the old ones; they're gone! :-P

SOOOOOON! .... Is there a time in particular that this is going to all happen? Midnight or such?:rolleyes: And also can we maybe sorta Request for TNT enabled on the last day so i can blow the crap out of my House/Claims? :p

I can't log onto the server, is that by chance a sign of the impending apocalypse that will breathe new life into the world?

Actually, that is a rather oxymoronic statement. That also probably isn't a word. Humbug...

It would be excellent to be able to get a download of the old world. I spent six months paying for flying to build the best scale model replica of Bodiam Castle on the internet and it would be a shame to lose it. If you're not willing to host the 50gb file I am. :smile:

sigh, the anticipation is killing me, ugh lol, any idea on a timeline, please
I got told it would be out yesterday arvo. Im amusing they ran into a few bugs/glitches on the way. Hopefully they wont be too much longer, sure all the admins are working as hard as they can to get it out.

Patience is key

Come on guys, without Minecraft I've had to clean my house and do chores I really needed to do! :wink:

Haha, can't wait though, especially now I know I could have found somewhere to build by flying!

I'd ask for some news or an update, but i'm sure the Musketeers would let us know if there's more to know, right? (right? RIGHT?! :wink: )