Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: appsonic82

Do you have any previous names? (Please include): no only one account

Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2016-02-20 22:59:38

Survival or Creative: Survival

Admins online during the incident: Seanopete

What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Grief/Chest theft

Why do you believe you should be un banned?: i do not belive i should be unband straight away for my damage

First off i would like to emphasise on how sorry i am to the community of auscraft for letting my account get into the hands of another player and the damage it has caused for some individuals. i take full responsibity for the damage as it is my account. i have updated my mojang and minecraft account with a new password and updated security question so this incident does not happen again

I would also like to give a huge apology to the individual wh goes under the username of Purple011 for the destruction and theft of your home i do not feel proud of what me and my friend (LightninSpark and many Alt accounts) have caused you and i hope if you are reading this you forgive me for the damage my account has caused

During a conversation with Seanopete about my ban i was told i was to be banned for a week and will be able to come back on the 27th after the launch of 1.9. im just wondering why my ban was upgraded to a month when i was told a week? in the photo attached seano tells me that i am banned for a week.

I was really looking forward to a fresh start on a new map with a more secure and safe account to redeem myself for the damaged that was caused and the to show the members of the community that i know better.

Last edited:
The ban was upgraded due to the extent of the chest theft and that I felt I was being too lenient. Not only that but I then find after I banned you, you were selling Purple011's kit items in your shop. Now you told me that it wasn't you who stole the items but your friend LightninSpark on your account. So why then would you use those items in your shop? That led me to believe it was actually you who did it.

Also selling your own kit items in a shop is against the rules, but even more against the rules is selling stolen items plus being kit items.

Now yes maybe your story is true, but we get this exact same version of events all the time from players. Most get few months temp ban or a permanent one. I think 30 days is pretty lucky and still lenient.

I will not be changing the ban.

I really hope to see you back on the server after the ban. (And with a changed and stronger password).

Status
Not open for further replies.