Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[Approved] Lissies bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: LissieTheAussie (aka Lissie)

Current Age: 25

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

Do you have any previous bans: No

Why you deserve bAdmin:

I don't believe anyone deserves anything they haven't earned, but i would like the opportunity to complete a trial and earn a bAdmin position on the server, and in time also earn promotions.
I believe i can be an asset to the team, im quite skilled in forgetting to turn flymode back on (an essential skill) :D I think i would also be an excellent chicken stalker.

In all seriousness tho, i already help out others where i can and will continue to do so regardless of this application, i really like this game, and the community feel of the server is great. Its an awesome place to be and i want to help keep it that way.

I am not experienced in adminish commands but can learn and im great at writing things down.

Also (wow this is a mini novel- Sorry!) i find myself on early mornings with no admins on as yet, i think i would be an asset to the server in that sense as well.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, im going to submit it before i delete it because its a bit ramblish..eek!

Mini-novel? Please, we've seen it all here, this is nothing :P

Very friendly player, always up for a lugh in TS too, helpful in-game and when you don't know something you aren't afraid to look it up yourself or ask others for help. You've settled in fast to the server and already made a good impression I think.

I approve. Good luck! :smile:

Yes Squidward i applied, your suggestion continued to play on my mind and i thought you gotta be in it to win it :D

And thankyou for your positive comments! im feeling so loved <3