[Approved] GlacyrX's bAdmin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Ingame Name: AstraeaX

Current Age: 19

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Sure is!

Do you have any previous bans: No. It may, however, be pertinent to note that I previously made an admission on AusCraft (witnessed by iirc Stabby and matbro999) that I once griefed on another [private] server (one which did not run MCBans)

Why you deserve bAdmin: As noted time and time again by many prospective applicants, no-one deserves bAdmin; that is judgement reserved for staff based off their perceptions of the candidate. However, for a quick rundown on who I am and what I have to offer:
- I discovered this server a bit over two months ago and absolutely loved it. I want to help give back to the server and maintain its high standard
- I am a dedicated and [usually haha] polite person willing to move out of my way to help others
- I may not have had any experience with a Minecraft administration position but I am a VERY fast learner, capable of picking up new skills quickly
- I am trustworthy and honest!

I hope that regardless of the outcome of my application, that we can continue to strive together and maintain the friendly image of that server I got on the first day I set foot at the spawn hub.

Kind regards,
GlacyrX

Status
Not open for further replies.