Denied Appealing my Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: SkarCreva
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: None
Time and date that the ban occurred: 25/03/2018
What punishment are you appealing?: Ban
Staff online during the incident: ArcticAria
What is the reason given for the punishment?: Inappropriate build/ignoring moderator instructions
Tell us your side of the story: I was with some mates doing a harmless little joke involving us portraying ourselves as the Squirtle Squad from Pokemon. It was then decided that we would make up for our joke by building the iconic swastika of Hindu culture. The swastika that represents 'making of goodness'? Have you heard of that? Well anyway, I could not notify Aria of her terrible error because I was muted at the time and unable to do so.
In my own defence, I implore those that are above the Moderators to reconsider Aria's position if her immediate assumption was something as offensive as the Nazi swastika, which I must remind you again, was not what I was building because my swastikas were not diagonal.

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Thanks for taking the time to submit an appeal in the correct section of the forums. It was surprising to me because it demonstrated an ability to follow directions on the forums - which you were unable to do in-game.

Here's the evidence album I used for the ban: https://imgur.com/a/sFhWw

Let us assume it was not a swastika, as you so adamantly suggest. I gave a simple instruction to you, asking you to remove the structure. It is irrelevant what you believe it is. I ask you to remove it, you remove it. You failed to do so twice, and also failed to do so in the one minute timeframe I stipulated, walking away to do something else.

CWgbOKk.png

Very simple instruction in the rulebook, very simple instruction in-game, very simple instructions on the forums. Your ability to follow instructions on the forums demonstrates your choice to not follow mine in-game.

Oh yes! I love the condescending tone we have in your appeal here! I think I'll thank you by extending the 3 day tempban on your account to 5 days.

I hope you have a day as good as mine is. :smile:

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.