Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned for theft out of chests when the locking plugin was broken. I wasn't aware at the time of the rules and regulations, i thought those chests were left open and unlocked for a reason. After i was banned i logged onto one of my many other accounts and messaged the staff member that banned me and said i'm sorry for what i did, i wasn't aware it was breaking the rules and a bannable offense, and that it will most certainly NOT happen again. I enjoy playing on the server and i now understand the type of server it is, just a "PvE" fun, friendly server where everyone can play the game and not have to worry about their stuff being stolen. As previously stated i'm sorry for my actions and it will NOT happen again, you can gladly watch all of my actions and i will NOT steal from anyone ever again. I just want to play on this amazing fun server. Thank you for your time reading this and i hope you consider my appeal.

Your IGN: Velanoris
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): there's ALOT
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): January 20th, around 4 pm EST
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Seanopete
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Mass theft of chests
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I was unaware that i wasn't supposed to be taking out of those chests, all other chests i saw before that were locked, these were not so i figured there must be a reason for that and that's someone junk they're letting anybody take.

Velanoris, you are not banned permanently it is just a temporary ban. You came on the server with an alt as you said, that's against the rules to avoid a ban using a different account, which resulted in that account being banned.
You then came on another alt, stole from someones chest, I caught you out for that, confronted, you didn't reply, banned.

Your temporary ban ends on the 4th of feb, see you then.

PS. Every alt you use to come on to avoid the ban, will be found out and also banned.
If you continue this trend, this account will also be banned permanently this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.