Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: alu_umi - no other names or alt accounts

Time/Date: 7/10/2019 @ ~3:00AM

Appealing: 72 hour long ban

Staff online: MummaMia, Branding

Reason: Killing animals/griefing and ignoring staff

Image provided:
My side: Yes, I did grief and kill most of the animals, but I spent about half an hour of my time fixing everything (at the end I put item frames and beef with name tags on them and had a sign showing "every cow that died", it was a joke but I can understand that that is still griefing. But before I got the chance to fix that, I was jailed for 2 hours and then banned for 72 hours. Personally I think it is too long a ban even if I didn't fix anything.

Might I add - I am sorry for the inconvenience that I caused to Branding and Mia as I respect the fact that they stayed on the server past 2:30am to moderate. They are by no means bad moderators and I am sorry for annoying them like that. It won't happen again.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Going over the screenshots and your general attitude over the past few days too causally ignoring the rules (Which you confirmed were being broken) as well as ignoring direct staffs requests to correct your mistakes before logging off, This ban seems very justified. Id suggest spending the time away to go over our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.