IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Akki14's Basic Admin Application **ACCEPTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name : Akki14
Current Age : 15
Why I deserve bAdmin : I think I deserve bAdmin, because I am on the server at least twice a day, if not more, and I help out with maintaining the server, and help expand what it already is. Eg. Help to expand New spawn areas. I am friendly and know a lot of other users in the Auscraft community, and I help out new users that come on, and show them around.

Thank you for your time~
Akki14.

Re: Akki14's Basic Admin Application

I have seen you in-game and have talked on Skype and you seem mature enough for Basic Admin.
I'm going to vote:
Yes

Good luck :smile:

Talked to you on skype before, seems nice and mature, easy to get a long with.

Easy YES from me.

BTW. I thought girls on the internet was just a myth?

You follow the rules and everything until something you don't like happens and then you complain until it's the way you want it which is sometimes kind of annoying

UNSURE

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_

Mythanjaa said:
You follow the rules and everything until something you don't like happens and then you complain until it's the way you want it which is sometimes kind of annoying

UNSURE

Let me just interupt this app to point out something.

@everyone
We don't mind if non-admins give their opinion on votes, but please refrain from doing this:
Mythanjaa said:

Sure, post "I believe he would be an admin" or something like that, but please don't post your 'official' vote here, as it doesn't count whether or not the applicant gets admin. For non-admins, it's your opinion we want, not a vote.

As for your app, I have seen you in-game, seem like a decent player, leaning towards a yes.

Yay, thank you everybody for the "Yes", just now waiting on Bliv to accept i think :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.