Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Akki14, could i please be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Minecraft Name: wilby5
Time: Mon 2nd January 4:30pm
Admins online at the time you were banned: Akki14
What you think happened: i think i was banned because i asked about a diamond sword.

here is a message for what i think was interpreted

i am so sorry that i asked about the diamond items i did not want to apply that i wanted them and i did not want to abuse the power of the admins for my own purposes. i am really sorry could you please un ban me? i have learnt my lesson, sincerely wilby5

maxfaux said:
help u out wilby5, the message that showed up was
[Aus-craft] wilby5 has been banned [Greifing]

yes i know it was for griefing, because i was talking about this diamond sword saying man i wish i still had it but i think Akki14 thought that i meant, can an admin give me a diamond sword, but that isnt the case i lost my diamond sword because i died and started talking about how i wish i still had it

i am so sorry that i asked about the diamond items i did not want to apply that i wanted them and i did not want to abuse the power of the admins for my own purposes. i am really sorry could you please un ban me? i have learnt my lesson, sincerely wilby5

Please don't do this. It doesn't get you anywhere and just makes it less official.

Wilby, i didn't ban you because you were complaining about losing a diamond sword, that's just silly. I banned you because when i hawked some greifings, it said your name, which meant you greifed. I hope you know that greifing is not accepted on this server, and it is not tolerated. You seem like a good player, but i don't want to see you greifing again. If you do then i'm gonna find it hard to forgive you next time.

guys im so sorry about this, i didnt understand the true meaning of grieving, i had to have my step sister explain it to me. i promise this will never happen again and what is hawking grieving's i dont understand that bit

Wilby said:
guys im so sorry about this, i didnt understand the true meaning of grieving, i had to have my step sister explain it to me. i promise this will never happen again and what is hawking grieving's i dont understand that bit

Stop spamming sorry. It's just annoying.

There's proof of griefing, so technically you should NOT be unbanned, but I'm leaving it up to akki.

Also, HawkEye is what we use to tell us who griefed.

i have just looked and found multiple blocks griefed, im going to leave this to akki14. i trust her judgement and she isnt wrong on this ban its up to her if you get unbanned i can provide screenshots if you wish

the only thing i could think of is when i accidently mined through a trapdoor in like this store, but then i just went away a covered up that section of my mine

i thought that it was like a spawner or something but then after like 10mins i fiqured out it was this donation shop next to the chritmas tree

i really need to understand the rules properly i dont get half of these rules, i have like never play online in my life, this is a first time, can i please re-read the rules, i dont understand them

Wilby said:
i thought that it was like a spawner or something but then after like 10mins i fiqured out it was this donation shop next to the chritmas tree

So you were mining and came across her shop?

i didnt steal redstone toches i put down my own torch to see where i was, looked around then took my torch and left

Wilby said:
i didnt steal redstone toches i put down my own torch to see where i was, looked around then took my torch and left
I was misinformed about that. It was a torch.
Anyways, we can't seem to find where you 'mined' into the store on accident. There's no mine, and no logs of block replacement.

Wilby said:
and from memory it was dirt

Well, after looking into it, your story checks out.
You seem to have accidentally stumbled upon Akki's shop and left some tracks in the process.

I'll unban you, but please take more care in the future.
Perhaps saying that you accidentally broken into the shop would have alerted them to not ban you, and rectify the issue on the server and with more ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.