IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Admins should ban jaykilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgoldwater

i can tell u jaykilla was using x-ray texturepack cos i had my base underground and the surface was not touched or anything :angry: . he should be banned cos he had iron god armour i hit him 20 times woth a diamonds word woth sharpness 1 on it and HE DID NOT DIE XS . he also was such a noob he neaded backup and said he raided people's base himself but he rly had crosso and matbro999 with him witch they had full diamond stuff :wink: . so if u reckon jaykilla should be banned send me a private msg saying i agree ;D

Please edit or re-submit your ban request in accordance with the following template: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=233
Oh, and like I said in the chatbox, you'll need to provide some sort of proof. Screenshots and/or coordinates will suffice.

Thanks.

J

jaykilla2

dude ur acting like 9 years old. me matbro999 and crosso found signs of a base in the area so we dug aroud till we found yours. we went after you and me and you went in combat where you got me down to half a heart where you tp'd away when you were about to die.
so basiclyy you saying i cant have my team mates come help me in a raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.