Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Admin Abuse leading to Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Minecraft name: ImLayt
Time of the incident: October 02, 2017, 10:08
Who is the admin that abused their privileges:Cluracan
How was the Admin abusing their privileges: Banned me for unnecessary reason. Gave me one warning earlier then ban out of nowhere. Broke blocks near his base, not in them obviously, and he was mad about my presence so banned me.
What Admins were online at the time: No idea

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi ImLayt,

We take these threads very seriously, and as such, I'll review your punishment and go over server logs to gain an understanding of what happened.
I'll get back to you soon, and appreciate you being patient whilst I do this. :smile:

Cheers

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Thanks for waiting, ImLayt.
I've gone through the sreenshots of the punishments you received. They were infact all valid.

First I'll mention whilst I was going through logs, to double check everything, your behaviour in general was pretty appalling, especially when you were making jokes about a reading impairment. Keep in mind you could upset someone by doing this, and we don't appreciate or allow it on the server if you decide to rejoin after your time away.

Now regarding your report against Cluracan:
He actually handled everything exactly how he was supposed to, you got a warning for killing his animals and griefing his area (which can be seen here). Soon after, more evidence of griefing was found (which can be seen here).

Due to Cluracans actions being more than reasonable I'm denying this thread and we won't be taking this further.
If you do wish to appeal your 5 day temporary ban you may do so in an unban request here.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.