Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[ACCEPTED] Different_Style's bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: Different_Style
Current Age: 16
Do you have any previous bans: None that I am aware of
Why you deserve bAdmin: Well, no-one deserves to be anything, but I want to be bAdmin so I can use all of my previous knowledge as a staff member on other servers to make this server better than it already is (If possible). I have proficient knowledge in using Essentials, Permissions Ex, Group manager, World edit, World Guard and many more. But the main reason, as stated before, that I would like to be a bAdmin is so I can help everyone and anyone when needed!!
What else I can do: I am proficient with HTML coding, I can code plugins if needed from me. My main skills are based around config and the likes. But I have previous knowledge in real life as a leader and role model as I am currently a Corporal within the Australian Air Force Cadets (AAFC) And will soon be going on Sergeants. In game, I have a lot of knowledge as a staff member on smallish-medium sized servers and would like to use my skills as a Moderator/Admin to help make sure that everyone knows the rules and has a good idea on what commands they can do. I can also help the other staff with anything that is needed, such as config help.