IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

A small intro...

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there, This has been a long time coming, But were here now...
So my name is AttitudeJuanita, I am 20 years young, Rather tall (6ft ish) and ready to take on life.

Ive been on the server for roughly a year or two, i really cant determine an exact date I started
Before Auscraft came into my life I was a bit of drifter, never really played any game sorta seriously, due to some real personal stuff that I was going through at the time, but since joining Auscraft, its had an incredible effect on my life, from the players to Staff, and just the general vibe of the entire place, it turned my life around,in more ways then anyone could realize. I guess I just wanna say thank you to you all for helping me make this far, it would've been real tough without it.

Some of my hobbies include guitar, martial arts, woodwork, star gazing and drinking (that's a hobby right?) Just to list a few c:

My taste in music ranges from heavy stuff like Metallica, Slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon etc. To more light stuff Like Pete Murry, This Wild Life, Linkin Park And Rise Against, probably my favorite band of All time.

Anyways, more gaming related, I play a lot of FPS games as well as Survival ones. Eg: Bf1, 7D2D, Ark
as well as some fun lil games like Golf with yer friends.
I mainly play PC but I do own a console :o

If you see me on the Server be sure to say Hey :D
That's all I got for this one, So thanks for reading c: