Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

A better mob cash drop system?

So currently, sometimes when you kill a mob, it will drop a small amount of money which shows up as a gold nugget. This is good for a little pocket money but makes it difficult to collect money with a full inventory. Sure, you could drop something, pick up the money, and then pick up your item again, but it's a little bit tedious for places like /warp gxp where your inventory becomes clogged with swords, nuggets, and flesh very quickly, and its very hard to make any kind of free space before your inv is re-flooded with more items. Surely there could be a better system or plugin that would solve this? Not trying to have a stab, but I just think the current system could be improved upon.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey PunchTheGoose,
Cheers for the suggestion!

Not being able to pick up money with a full inventory is actually a bug in the plugin, as the gold isn't really an item, a player should be able to pick it up even if their inventory is full. I did alert the developer to this some time ago and am awaiting a fix.

Cheers :D

Reactions: Qty
If the game enables it, a quick fix for the programmer would be to allow it to be picked up into the offhand slot. Most people don't carry offhands (at least in auscraft) because you cannot use your right click abilities with it.

It is a little annoying I agree.. but i actually keep a stack of food spread out over 2 item slots in my hotbar to help with this at the moment.