IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved _Smithy99_'s bAdmin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: _Smithy99_

Current Age: 15 years 3 months

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month (if not, do not submit your application):
Yes today is the 10th

What is your current Ontime? (Check with /ontime in-game): 18 days 8 hours 47 minutes

Do you have any previous bans (check MCBans if not sure): Nope

Why you deserve bAdmin:

I believe I'm a capable person for the bAdmin role, I'm as I said in my last application, a driven, motivated person that is willing to help the server out in any way I can and I feel those qualities are still valid.

The difference between my last application and this one is that I've spent a ton more of time on the server, been more active on the forums and have spent a large amount of time on teamspeak which I feel all that they are all activities that a staff member should participate in regularly.

Thanks for reading my application,

Smithy

I honestly can see you've matured as a player over your time as I remember when you first joined.. You have my confidence and I know the confidence of some other staff.

I'm personally impressed with the fact you attempted to learn the commands before you even knew the outcome of the bAdmin applications. Its a good sign.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.