Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

^,..,^

Thought id pop one of these in here since I'm lurking in the forums so much :P

HI! I'm Vampy, My real name is Iriss I am 28 years old, A Mamma to one crazy little girl and currently living in North Qld

I am an avid PC gamer and have been for more than the last 10 years. I play a variety of games, Right now I enjoy some overwatch, H1Z1, Rocket League, Counterstrike GO (rarely) and I have been playing Battlefield since the early versions of the game, I am yet to buy BF1 though. I also enjoy some Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm occasionally, Pretty much an all round Gamer.

I have only just recently come back to Minecraft after a 5 or more year hiatus. So I'm more than a bit rusty :P
My husband Viper_KLR and I used to host our own creative Minecraft server from our garage, About 100 years ago.
I don't really know what inspired me to come back to Minecraft but I've been more than pleased to come across this awesome Community. This would be this first survival multiplayer server I have put more than 10 minutes into....Ever.
I thoroughly enjoy my time in the Auscraft server and the great people I've come across. I look forward to spending many more hours amongst you all in the new map! I'm very excited to be here from the beginning of a new map.

I tend to be a bit shy if not prodded, but I try to muster up the courage to get in there and be apart of conversation, I'd love to chat, I won't bite, Despite the name lel ^,..,^

A few of my interests outside of gaming are Anime and Comics Bleach being my favourite anime and Vampirella being my favourite Comic.
I thoroughly enjoy music and it has been a big part of my upbringing, I have a very broad taste in music, I'd love to chat about anything music related, Share with me something you think is great!. I love old style Rhythm and Blues, swing and Latin American music like Afro-Cuban and Salsa. as well as a lot of metal and more modern music. (too many to name)

I have an interest in geology and am a big fan of Greek Mythology. I love the outdoors! camping! Fishing! Hiking!....Now this is starting to sound like a dating website application so ill leave it there but I'll say once again I am very pleased to have found this community and look forward to spending more time with you all :smile:

Vamps ^,..,^

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Good to see you around Vamps :D
Hopefully it'll be another 5 years before you lose that interest in Minecraft again, and we all hope to see you next Map, Its gonna be amazing!
#HypeTrain#WootWoot
-Nita

Haha Thank you, Nita :p I didn't necessarily lose interest in the game, More the community I was in. So yes hopefully more than another 5 years before i loose interest again haha:wink:
Can not wait for tonight ! for sure it will be amazing! :D