Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied 108CAM's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In game name: 108_CAM
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: Yes. Its the 27th of November 2020.
On time: Unkown but will increase lots over the coming days and weeks
I have never been banned or warned in a Minecraft server.
Why I think I'll be a good Helper/tHelper:
I'm autistic and I've always had an interest in becoming a staff member for a server. I started playing Minecraft around 2013ish and as soon as I joined a server for the first time I instantly knew I wanted to become a staff member for a MC server and help out. My autism has made finding a server that suits me hard and challenging because the vast majority of servers are survival or minigames witch isn't my thing in Minecraft. I prefer building and creating things. When I found Auscraft, I knew this would be the right server for me due to it being based in Australia, Its small size, the clutter free lobby, the creative world and the chance to finally become a staff member for a Minecraft server. I heard about Cap and how she builds the games and lobbies for the server and realised it would be the perfect job for me since I really enjoy designing and building things and having the chance to help build things that would be seen and used by many players. I hope someday I can design and build a game or lobby for the server all by myself while designing and building stuff with Cap too and establishing a friendship and teach each other different ways of building things. Since I started playing Minecraft, I've wanted to share my builds with other people so they can appreciate the time and effort that I put into my builds. By having the chance to help Cap, it will help me learn how to interact better with others and greatly improve my skills with working as part of a team witch I've always struggled with and working with the other staff, mainly Cap, will be a huge help for me to improve my social skills and teach me more about working as a team witch I need to improve on lots. This opportunity is the start of my long journey to becoming an important part of the staff team and help out with building stuff for the server as well as other staff duties like fixing bugs with plugins, deciding weather or not a ban should be appealed, helping decide witch helper applications are accepted as well as helping moderate the discord server and post updates and announcements. Being a staff member will also help me learn how doing your work to a high standard and helping others gives you the chance to be promoted to a higher rank. This opportunity will help lots with my issues with wanting admin as soon as I join discord servers because it will teach me how being active and helping out will eventually get me promoted to a higher rank and the chance of getting promoted for a higher rank will motivate me to be active and help out on the server.
I hope this application is successful and my dream that I've had for nearly 7 years can finally become a reality.

Note:
Due to my autism, I tend to get upset easily when something I ask of apply for is declined.
Lately, 99% of my requests for being a staff member on a discord server have been declined and I am hoping for there to finally be a application/request of mine accepted.
Please take this note into consideration when deciding the outcome of this application.
I'll be very disappointed and upset if this application is rejected so please think of my feelings and autism when deciding the outcome of this application.
I cant afford another declined application.
Please make me happy, not sad
This means so much for me and ill be heartbroken if my application is rejected.
Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope for the best outcome
108CAM, Applicant

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Cheers for the application, 108CAM! :smile:
I am a little confused, only because you seem to be swinging between what roles you want in your application. Do note, that these applications are for Helper, and not Builder. Furthermore, with Survival being our main gamemode, if successful, you would be required to play and moderate Survival.

Are you sure Helper is something you wish to apply for at this time? Seeing as you stated yourself you don't like Survival, and the fact you have never joined Survival, makes the chances of your application being successful quite low. I would strongly suggest trying out Survival for a few months, and then reconsidering applying for Helper.

108CAM said:
Due to my autism, I tend to get upset easily when something I ask of apply for is declined.
Please take this note into consideration when deciding the outcome of this application.
I'll be very disappointed and upset if this application is rejected so please think of my feelings and autism when deciding the outcome of this application.
I cant afford another declined application.
Please make me happy, not sad
This means so much for me and ill be heartbroken if my application is rejected.

On a side note, whilst AusCraft accepts everyone no matter what condition they may have, reading things like this does feel quite manipulative (whether intentional or not). We simply can't accept people in protection of their feelings, all applicants must be fairly judged and the only things that are taken into consideration is if they meet the requirements, and their activity/presence on the network as a whole.
Please think about this in the future.

Cheers :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Update:
Due to your recent behavior (in Discord), the fact your application shows uncertainty with looking for a role which isn't on offer, and your failure to listen to instruction from myself and other staff doesn't give me any comfort in the idea that you could be a possible staff member.

For now, I suggest trying out Survival, ensure you listen to people when they advise you of something, and please, stop using the fact that you have Autism as an excuse for your actions.

Cheers, and best of luck if you wish to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.