Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

1.10 is here! AusCraft is ready to update.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey all,
As most know Minecraft 1.10 is out (OMGYES POLAR BEARS).

Here's what you all need to know:
  • We won't be resetting the overworld.
So the new blocks (mainly fossils, different mushroom trees & villagers) won't be a thing on AusCraft yet. The new mobs and minecraft mechanics will be there though! Woo better performance :D

We will however be resetting the nether for the new block changes. Now we know it's only a few months in and people might have some larger builds there so we're giving you all a chance to let us know if you DO have large-scale builds that you want us to schematic so we can place them back after
regenerating the nether.

What you need to do:
Post the coordinates of your build in the nether below (F3 in-game to view them). We will give until Saturday afternoon for everyone to let us know if they do have anything they want us to save.

Remember, this is for builds that are on a large-scale and not a portal with walls around it. We will obviously check every build, and will let you know if it won't be saved, and why.

Any questions? Post below.
Cheers :smile:

Hey Camm. If you could please check out the build at 109, 63, 2501 in the nether (blaze farm). One of my recent builds I would like kept if possible. Thank you!

Hey Camm, would I be able to save my Wither Farm? /warp lwither or -920, 68, -127 (XYZ). Not really concerned with the farm/build itself, just with the 4 spawner cages/eggs.