Lestrange1 Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestrange1

Lestrange1
Lestrange1
Ingame Name: Lestrange1
Current Age: 37
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: It is the 26th of Nov by my clock.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? Current on-time is 1 month and 3 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: As far as I know I've never been banned from a server.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good Helper: I've been playing Minecraft for about 8 years and for most of them Auscraft is the only server I've played on. I hadn't been able to play a lot these past few years due to work and travel, but ever since COVID I work from home and have a lot more opportunity to take part in a server. I've never been staff before but I'm a quick learner. I like explaining things and helping out new players to understand how minecraft works and how to be successful on the server, and I already do a fair bit of that. I'm also able to be on at off-peak hours to cover periods when there are no other mods/helpers available. I love what Auscraft does and I would be thankful to be a bigger part of helping be a part of what makes it special.

-Lestrange1

Ingame Name: Lestrange1
Current Age: 37
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: It is the 26th of Nov by my clock.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? Current on-time is 1 month and 3 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: As far as I know I've never been banned from a server.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good Helper: I've been playing Minecraft for about 8 years and for most of them Auscraft is the only server I've played on. I hadn't been able to play a lot these past few years due to work and travel, but ever since COVID I work from home and have a lot more opportunity to take part in a server. I've never been staff before but I'm a quick learner. I like explaining things and helping out new players to understand how minecraft works and how to be successful on the server, and I already do a fair bit of that. I'm also able to be on at off-peak hours to cover periods when there are no other mods/helpers available. I love what Auscraft does and I would be thankful to be a bigger part of helping be a part of what makes it special.

-Lestrange1
Good luck fellow candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.