Mr_Tradie

Mr_Tradie
Mr_Tradie
Ingame Name: Mr_Tradie

Current Age: 21

What is your current Ontime? 2.5 days as of 22/12/21

Do you have any previous bans: Negative

Why you think you'll be a good Helper:

I'm always helping with what I can within the Auscraft Community. A big part of my Auscraft experience has been learning from staff and helping others when I can. I'd consider myself pretty active within the Auscraft Community and I am in the discord voice call most days. Even though I may not be as experienced as some of the staff, my eagerness to learn will put me up to date with the plugins that I currently do not have much experience with and I am certainly keen to learn more!

Cheers :smile:

Ingame Name: Mr_Tradie

Current Age: 21

What is your current Ontime? 2.5 days as of 22/12/21

Do you have any previous bans: Negative

Why you think you'll be a good Helper:

I'm always helping with what I can within the Auscraft Community. A big part of my Auscraft experience has been learning from staff and helping others when I can. I'd consider myself pretty active within the Auscraft Community and I am in the discord voice call most days. Even though I may not be as experienced as some of the staff, my eagerness to learn will put me up to date with the plugins that I currently do not have much experience with and I am certainly keen to learn more!

Cheers :smile:
yessss tradieeeeee goodluck!!!

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Closing due to inactivity on the server. Hope to see you reapply when/if you're more active again!

Status
Not open for further replies.